06 Mayıs 2008

sunken soldiers ball

zehra sayesinde tanıştığım agua de annique'nin her bir şarkısını ayrı sevmeme rağmen sunken soldiers ball'un acaip bir yeri var. (dikkat ediniz, bende herseyin bir yeri var =P ) anneke'nin sesine,kaşına, gözüne kurban olmaktayım şu sıralar.. (i'm from muş ovası) ama şu sözlere bir bakın;

i can't go home i cannot sleep
i cannot give i cannot keep
this heart of stone has left me here
with only rumours of you left
i guess to see you leaving was for the best

i drink too much and spend my days
like a sailor lost at sea
and you were like the mermaid in that danish fairy tale
i guess the best thing i could do is to sail

away from this sunken soldiers ball
away do you remember me at all?
i have no better words than thank you and goodbye
i wish i didn't have to see our love die

at last i'm home my horse will rest
this tattoed heart this trembling chest
must be alone and carry this sorrow back to bed
i hope there was no innocent blood shed

away from this sunken soldiers ball
away do you remember me at all?
i have no better words than thank you and goodbye
i wish i didn't have to see our love die.

ardından açın beautiful one'ı.. mustahak olsun size =p

"i wish you raised a child over me
keep filling me with your beauty"
....
"i wish I never left
before I have said
you are the one"

*kessen bu kadar acımazdı hani..

0 reactions: